06 March 2012

Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever!

If you haven't caught on yet.... I enjoy doing things that are QUICK and EASY! I also enjoy baking with "common" ingredients (i.e. things I can pronounce and find easily in a grocery store).

I came across this Peanut Butter Cookie recipe on Pinterest.


Ingredients:
1 cup peanut butter (smooth or chunky, whichever you prefer!)
1 cup sugar
1 egg

That's IT! 3 ingredients! I couldn't believe it... and I thought the only way to know if this was a joke or not was to try them.

I mixed up the dough in about 2 minutes, plopped on my baking stone (making the pretty crisscross with a fork, because otherwise it's just not a peanut butter cookie!). Baked at 350 for 10-12 minutes and voila! Perfect and yummy peanut butter cookies!

Now if I'm ever caught in a bind and need a last minute dessert you bet I will be going to this recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment