30 March 2012

Monster Cookies




When someone would ask me what my favorite cookie was I would typically answer "Chocolate Chip". Because that's the obvious answer, right?  But really I like Chocolate Chip M&M cookies even more.  And I do enjoy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies, too.  Maybe even Oatmeal Chocolate Chip M&M?  Is that getting too specific?
 
My point here is that I never realized until this week that really my favorite cookie is a MONSTER cookie.  I've had them many times before, but I have never MADE them.  I found a recipe and read through the ingredients and quickly realized WHY these would become my new favorite cookie.  Not only do they have chocolate chips, but they have M&Ms, oatmeal and LOTS peanut butter!
 
My favorite thing to do is make up a bunch of cookies and put them in the freezer for an occasional snack or dessert as needed (ok, more like if they are left out on the counter I will eat them all in one evening, easily!).  But I do love being able to throw the frozen cookies in my lunch bag and have them perfectly thawed by noon!
 
Here's the recipe for these yummy cookies!  I made the cookies small and it probably made 6-8 dozen!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment