24 April 2012

One Minute Cupcakes!



So... you know those nights when you just want a little something sweet but you don't want to bake a whole batch of cookies and have them sitting around because you will surely eat every last one in a matter of a couple hours?  Well this is the PERFECT recipe for me you!!


I saw this on a blog i follow regularly and at first I was a little turned off by it.  But tonight it popped into my mind and I thought... what's there to lose?  I might as well TRY it!


And let me tell you... this was a pretty much amazing!


So here's what you do.

1/4 cup of boxed cake mix (any flavor you want!)
1 1/2 TBSP water


Mix together in a coffee cup.



Put in microwave for ONE minute.




And you have a SOFT, WARM, YUMMY cupcake!  Seriously!?!


I didn't even bother putting frosting on them, but you most definitely could!  And how awesome that you can make just one or two and not risk eating a whole half dozen! :)


Note: The blog I linked to calls it a "Two Minute Cupcake" based on the prep time, but since it mixes together SO quickly I consider it a "One Minute Cupcake"! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment