18 April 2012

Oreo-stuffed Cookie & Brownie Cups




My birthday was yesterday and I am always determined to bring something original and yummy into work for my treat.  I kept seeing variations of the oreo - chocolate chip cookie - brownie recipes circling on Pinterest and I thought it might be fun to make mini versions of these.

Here's what you need:
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (I made it from scratch using the recipe on the back of the chocolate chips!)
Brownie Mix (I used the box mix - it worked great!)
Mini Oreos (yes, the whole bag - so no snacking :)


I used a mini muffin pan to make them into bite-sized treats.

Using approximately 1 TBSP of cookie dough, press into bottom of muffin pan.  

Then add one mini oreo on top and cover with 1/2 TBSP of the brownie batter


Bake the mini cups at 350* for 15 minutes and you end up with these awesome treats with an OREO hidden inside!

YUM!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment