28 April 2013

{Our Week} - 4/22/13 - 4/28/13







Madden really enjoys singing lately.  We often hear him blurting out pieces of songs, his favorite being Baa Baa Black Sheep.  But occasionally Row, Row, Row Your Boat will make it into the mix.  Oh, also, this kid has perfected this scrunchy face.  Not even sure what it means, but its hilarious! :)







Mariah had her 3 year checkup on Friday.  We started off the morning with breakfast - Mickey Mouse pancakes (love her face in this picture)!

Stats from her appointment:
Weight: 34 pounds (70th percentile)
Height: 38 inches (70th percentile)

It's crazy to think how much she's grown up since her last appointment.  She got her blood pressure taken like it was no big deal, and then proceeded to identify pictures for the nurse, answered tons of questions (correctly, I might add) and even did an eye exam covering one eye at a time!  Mommy was impressed! :)




Mike is really putting his Big Green Egg to use now that the weather is coming around.  He's quite the grill/smoker/oven master!  He did a 12 hour smoked brisket this weekend.  It was amazingly good.  I am 100% in support of him making the meals on occasion :)

I spent a lot of my "free time" (aka after the kids are in bed and cleaning is done) working on my etsy shop.  It's fun to add new items!  I am trying to increase my inventory to attract even more people :)  If you need invitations, cards or anything designed I am always happy to help!


Oh Mariah.  Always something to make us laugh :)

This week she's been on a kick of wanting to be a cleaning lady.  We laughed about it at first, but she's serious.  Today when we got home from church she asked:

"Mom, can I have some towels, soap and a stool?"

"Why do you need that stuff?"

"Mom, I'm a cleaning lady.  I need to clean the windows."

I wasn't going to say no to that!  After washing the windows she moved on to the toy room and cleaning a few toys as well.  I am fully in support of this new career of hers (for now at least!).

Proof of her cleaning the windows :)


Bounce House!

With the beautiful weather we had this weekend we did a LOT of playing outside.  We even broke out the bounce house!  The kids had so much fun testing it out - I think it's going to be a popular thing to play in this summer :)









Mariah put on her flip flops, followed by her winter hat and gloves.

I mean, I guess I understand.  This winter/spring has been confusing with temperatures all over the place so maybe she's just covering all the bases JUST IN CASE.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment