16 February 2012

My Mission

Life happens way too fast. That is a fact.


As a wife and working mother of two (under the age of 2!) life is BUSY! So many things happen on a daily basis and I find myself snapping a quick photo or filing a moment away in my memory with no place to document this small, yet important, piece of life's journey.


Starting today - February 16, 2012 - I plan to document these little things in my blog. Maybe it will be as simple as sharing a photo of our dinner for the evening or telling a funny story about what the kids did at day care, but it will be fun! Maybe I will even document the little DIY projects I attempt every so often - successes and failures! Basically, I hope to capture all those moments that might otherwise slip our memory years from now.


These are the good times in life - I want to enjoy them and REMEMBER them, too! :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Maybe you will inspire me too! :)

    ReplyDelete